Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Ashdown ABM500, ABM410H and ABM210H
£500

62P-Bass

[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD [/b][list]
[*]Ashdown ABM500 rack-mount head in SKB 2U flight case. This has a silver front panel instead of the regular blue.
[*]Ashdown ABM 410H – 8 ohms, 600 watts
[*]Ashdown ABM 210H – 8 ohms, 300 watts
[/list]
These are the proper ABM (not MAG) cabs, but have carpet covering. This was a special order as I thought it would last better than vinyl, and it has! Both have Ashdown branded covers. They both have adjustable high-frequency horns, with high/low/off switches on the rear.

I bought all this brand new in 2000. I have gigged it a lot, but always looked after it. There are no significant issues other than general wear and tear. The carpet covering on the cabs has held up well. The metal handles on the 2x10 have rusted a little, but not too bad.

This is a great set up and offers maximum flexibility, as one or other of the cabs can be used individually, as well as the full rig. The 10” speakers give a consistent sound and the 2x10 is plenty powerful enough for most small/medium sized gigs. Great, powerful Ashdown tone that has always received a lot of compliments.

I will throw in a power lead and two speaker leads, so it’s all ready to go.

Collection only from Ealing, West London.

[b]PRICE DROP TO [s]£500[/s] [size=5]£400[/size] for the lot.[/b]

Cheers,

Andrew

[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD [/b][b]SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b]

Edited by 62P-Bass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...