Why become a member? ×

Feedback for binky_bass

MB1

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased an electronic drum kit off Russ, he was pleased I was pleased until I stopped at Bass direct on the way home and came out with a bass I wasn’t looking for! 
will the neighbours be pleased, I don’t play drums, I just bash about…

… out of time 🤣😂

Top guy top seller 

Edited by Bunion
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Better late than never I guess.

Earlier this year Russ brokered a deal for my Cherry Red Epiphone Dot - easy transaction with excellent communications throughout - a pleasure to do business with you sir.

Chris

(Sackcloth and Ashes will be my dress code for the delay in posting this Russ !  Sorry again)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the pleasure of meeting up with fellow Mesa Boogie Junkie forum member Russ today it reminded me of the good old days when you actually met the people you were buying and selling gear to. Anyway, not unexpectedly a bloody lovely bloke with whom, had there been more time, lengthy bass/gear/life discourse would have developed! 100% top bloke who knows his gear and is a pleasure to do business with 👍  

• 2 weeks later...

Just done some lowend business with @binky_bass an Ashdown CTM 300 bass rig of destruction! Great condition, great price, great guy!!! Highly recommended if you're looking to do some lowdown dealings, Russ is on the money. Cheers man pleasure to meet you. ✌️

Jase.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2024 at 19:20, Beedster said:

Had the pleasure of meeting up with fellow Mesa Boogie Junkie forum member Russ today it reminded me of the good old days when you actually met the people you were buying and selling gear to. Anyway, not unexpectedly a bloody lovely bloke with whom, had there been more time, lengthy bass/gear/life discourse would have developed! 100% top bloke who knows his gear and is a pleasure to do business with 👍  

Just to add to this, it emerged there was a problem with the amp and Russ was an absolute gent not only about that but also about just how long it took me to get it collected. As has often been said on here, the most important feedback isn't about how people respond when things go well, it's about how they respond when things occasionally don't go well, and in the latter case Russ came out with flying colours 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my first real six string from Russ - but it was yesterday not the Summer of '69!

Top man, great comms, beautifully looked after instrument and we had a proper bass nerd chat to boot 😁

A credit to the BC community, buy with confidence!

• Like 1

Got to meet Russ, Binky and the family, had a lovely and much appreciated cuppa. Oh and I sold him my Peavey 410tx.

All told a great day out!

(Excellent comms, quick payment and all that too 😁)

I just sold an ACG 6 string short scale bass to Russ, and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Great communication and an all round good egg.
Thank you dude!