Why become a member? ×

Feedback for binky_bass

MB1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Shuker 6 from Russ at quite a deal. It was my first deal with him and everything went smoothly.

The bass was packed well for international shipping to NL and everything arrived as described in the sale ad.

It was a pleasure dealing with him. Thanks and all the best. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold a bag of new and lightly used strings to Russ. Ultra fast payment as usual and great communication too. I hope Brexit won't break the perfect harmony we created through these countless deals. But thanks to quantic physics laws, we both can be two entities living at far distance at the same time, hope this will avoid us from smuggling, our doubles making the deals without passing through the customs. :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another perfect deal with Russ. He bought some ebony knobs from me. Just as usual, all went smooth, fast and easy. I even sent him the goods before he paid me. Trust is established between us thanks to our countless deals. A real credit to BassChat. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Traded my Noguera Trinity 8 for my old Aries Bajadera 6 and some billions of Monopoly money. As always fast, smooth and easy transaction with Russ. I think it's deal number 64.433.676, Russ : you forgot the used lollipop one.

Which will be next ? Who knows ?

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Trb6p from Russ. 

He is one of more active members here on basschat, so i knew before he is probably a very trustworthy seller. I was right. 

He is very friendly, answers mails in a blink of an eye... Packaging was top notch, no problems with shipping.

Would deal with Russ anytime again. Thanks!

Cheers

Janez

Edited by johnny1982
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...