Why become a member? ×

Hi, I'm new, and stuff.

jessicaRabbit

Hey Jessica,

Welcome from an old noob and banterer, to a great site.
I'm not exactly as madly in love with you as the others :P :ph34r: , but do see chances are you'll thrive here :) . You got the tone, girl.

I liked this:

[quote name='jessicaRabbit' timestamp='1363784095' post='2017506']
Tried playing my old bass not long ago and it's so out of tune. [...] Oh well, maybe a new bass
[/quote]

Now that is [i][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]Style[/size][/font][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]![/font][/size][/b][/i]
(... and admittedly quite close to how I do it, having bought 12 basses in 15 months :lol: )

Anyway, enjoy the lack of logic, the friendliness, the occasional info, and the Scottish Bass Bash that just has to emerge out of the considerable amount of Scots on BC
(not that we condone it).

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1364817122' post='2031161']
Welcome aboard JR :)

Did you humiliate yourself? :)
[/quote]

Drank some vinegar and I swear it was the most refreshing drink I've ever had, and also did some scary automatic writing.... I wrote 3.14 and the random man from the audience I chose had £3.14 in change in his pocket!!!!!!!!

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1364828059' post='2031336']
Drank some vinegar and I swear it was the most refreshing drink I've ever had, and also did some scary automatic writing.... I wrote 3.14 and the random man from the audience I chose had £3.14 in change in his pocket!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That's pi. You wrote pi.

Did he mention pi before at any stage? :D