Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paulhauser

graham1945

Have just sold my Alembic Orion 5 to Paul (Pal) and couldn't have wished for a smoother deal - despite the distance! Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Recommended Basschatter!

Edited by graham1945

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold my Spector Euro LX to Paul. Top chap to deal with - fantastic comms throughout and swift payment. This was my first venture shipping into the EU (Hungary to be exact). Everything passed off without a hitch - very smooth transaction. :)

Absolute credit to BC, please deal with confidence.

Cheers Paul,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just taken delivery of a very lovely Ibanez SR 1005 EFM. The transaction was faultless. Excellent communications all the way through, excellent price and an excellent bass. Paul is a top man to deal with, he makes it easy and that is always good. You can deal with him confidently, I would certainly recommend him to you all. Nice one Paul, thank you. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P 5 smiles from me!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul is an outstanding chap. Has just bought my Spector Euro 6. Transaction plain sailing, communication excellent. He is in Hungary, but do not let that put you off when buying or selling. Top guy.

Bris

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my Spector NS5XL to Paul.

Absolute gentleman. Immediate payment. Great comms. Easy easy transaction and Paul even organised the shipping to Hungary.
When you look at all the previous feedback you can see that he's someone you can deal with complete confidence.

Highly highly recommended

Many thanks again Paul

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought an excellent Spector NS5xl from this gentleman. 

The conmunication before the purchase was quick and all information/details about the bass was accurate. Detailed pictures  were sent quickly when I wanted to see specific details or flaws.

Paulhauser is a great guy to deal with. Everything was easy and secure. He arranged the shipping and it arrived safely.

Highly recommended !!! :)