Why become a member? ×

Anyone interested in buying some stingray radio knobs?

tommorichards

Basically im after some of the classic radio knobs used on the pre eb stingrays, like the one shown here from gareths 77 stingray bass (for sale)

I have found a source, but as they only ship from the states, shipping is £16 flat rate. So as these are £3.50 a piece, unless i order a few, it will be rather expensive to do so. So, im wondering if anyone who is doing a replica project, or wants the classic look, wants to add in to the shipment so we can all split the cost of shipping. This also saves me going a second route of buying a load, then selling them on here.

The link for them is here: [url="http://uk.farnell.com/ehc-electronic-hardware/eh71-2c2s/round-knob-with-line-indicator/dp/2057013"]http://uk.farnell.co...ator/dp/2057013[/url] (note that the item is on the uk store, but located in usa)

Heres a pic anyway
And as you can see, i think that they are pretty much the exact same ones.

So if anyone is interested, pm me with how many you are after, so i can work out a total unit cost.

End message.

[quote name='tommorichards' timestamp='1363490374' post='2013345']
.....................the classic radio knobs used on the pre eb stingrays, like the one shown here from gareths 77 stingray bass (for sale)
[/quote]

For anyone who's not already aware, radio knobs are only recorded as appearing on some of the basses with main components dated 1976.

Tommorichards - from what you've said the total cost of your 3 knobs is less than £30 (unless I've misunderstood) - doesn't sound that bad to me?

Edited by drTStingray

• 6 years later...