Why become a member? ×

In at the deep end... gig tonight

warwickhunt

Depping tonight for a 4 piece local rock band... who also have a dep drummer tonight and some of the songs I'd never heard of before yesterday when I accepted the [s]gig[/s] challenge! So 24 hrs notice, 2 of the band have never even met the others before, I didn't know some of the songs before today, there are at least 2 x4 song medleys that segue together... Oh and I'm using my new Bergantine AE212 cab. :D

Genuinely looking forward to this. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeoMAuFS3pU

That was a blast! :D

Nothing like playing a medley of songs to have the guitarist/singer start a Zep track that you have never tried to play in your life... certainly focuses the mind. :lol:

Saying that when you play with quality musicians it makes it much easier to 'busk' stuff.

The AE212 is very efficient and gives out exactly what you put in. Different to my DB112s (expected) but easily the best of the Neos that I have owned/tried.

[quote name='BigAlonBass' timestamp='1363511532' post='2013406']
Johnny (the) Depp strikes again! Glad you enjoyed yourself, mate. B)
[/quote]

You know the lads Al, top class fellas and the drummerist (dep) was some fella; I've played/play with lots of good uns but at 24 hrs notice this guy was on the money and his chops were absolutely top draw.