Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Decade (Active)
£700

jay

Hello all,

Due to the sad lack of use this bass is currently getting I am putting my Decade up for sale. I've had it for nearly a year, but i've only been using my P bass for some time so it may as well go to a good home.

This is the active bass with chi-sonic pickups, but it features an active/passive push/pull switch on the volume control. The silver switch is to switch between series/parallel. The controls are, from neck to bridge, volume, treble, blend, mid, bass. The body is mahogany and fretboard rosewood, strung through body. It has one of the nicest, fastest necks I have ever played (or maybe thats just compared to my clunky old P). It also comes with an exceptionally light weigh armourdillo hard case a Lakland strap and strap locks.

Weight is 3.15kg

It is in very good condition, with the exception of a rather nasty ding just below the casing on the back, it was there when I got it, its never bothered me but i've been told it can be fixed for about £50. The only other noticeable markings are 2 very tiny dings on the headstock, I have done my best to picture these too.

If your local I highly recommend giving it a try!

• 3 weeks later...