Freddie75

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought the Jake 4 from Stephen, who made sure I was updated with the packing process in preparation for shipment. He was also quick with answering all my queries. The bass arrived very well packed minimizing any chances of being damaged during the shipment. It was also nice of him to throw in the top quality padded strap from Maruszczyk .
Overall I'm extremely happy with the whole transaction. Pleasure to do business with Stephen.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Steve bought my Barefaced cab. Super easy chap to deal with, really good comms and sorted everything out really quickly. Would be more than happy to deal with again - tops bass-chatter!

Thanks very much Steve, hope you enjoy the cab :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just completed a very smooth and friendly trade with Stephen (my US Fender PJ for his StingRay 4).  We met at a convenient Starbucks, had a coffee and a chat, checked over the basses, and both left happy.

Really smooth trade from start to finish.  The StingRay is immaculate - this is a guy who really looks after his kit, and a nice guy to meet and have a chat with.

Hope the PJ works out for you mate!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...