Why become a member? ×

SOLD - - Bass Collection SGC Nanyo 320series dark wood & gold Price Drop
£310

jahfish

Hi folks
Ignore the "Price or Trade Value - this price has now been dropped but I can't get the editor to amend that original price
for sale I have my SGC Nanyo Bass Collection 320 series 4 string, Japanese made, in 1995. In a dark sen wood (Japanese Ash, not heavy, beautiful grain) with deep lacquer, with gold fittings, GOTOH tuners, SGC P & J pickups. Really excellent condition. Will post (insured etc) £280, (or £260 for collection, Leicester, close to M1). Photos & more details available

Edited by jahfish

Images now attached. The first three use a flash, this makes the colour of the bass look lighter than it is. The last is without a flash and shows a much truer representation of its real colour.

[attachment=129597:BILD0700.JPG]
[attachment=129598:BILD0703.JPG]
[attachment=129599:BILD0701.JPG]
[attachment=129600:BILD0707.JPG]

I will never sell mine, far too much attachment to it, though it is always as a back up.TBH for what they sell for these days you would be better of keeping them, they originally sold for £600-£800 back in the day!! I changed the preamp and pups and it made a huge difference.
have a bump on me!!

[quote name='jahfish' timestamp='1364403670' post='2026039']
Easter Eggstravant purchase anyone?
This bass may be approaching Fleabay soon if no interest here - is the price too high or something?
[/quote]

Hi Jahfish - what sort of mileage is on this - specifically fretwear - will it need a few new frets here and there? and also is it relatively light?

Edited by jancreighton

[quote name='jancreighton' timestamp='1366020945' post='2047280']
Hi Jahfish - what sort of mileage is on this - specifically fretwear - will it need a few new frets here and there? and also is it relatively light?
[/quote]

Hi there its quite a light bass yes - minimal body and neck size (It weighs 3.6kg (7.9lbs I think that is) I weighed it last week)
I cant think off-hand that it has ANY noticeable fretwear - I will check this evening for you

The neck is fine on this, & the trussrod is working perfectly - I've had this strung with flatwounds in the past then got it set up again for roundwounds. I've checked the fretboard for fret and board wear and can't find any on it. You are more than welcome to come and look, or are you too far away. I can guarantee you will be happy with the condition of this bass. Please p.m. me and we can communicate from there.
Photos of fretboard

Edited by jahfish