Why become a member? ×

Yamaha P-60 digital Piano For Sale
£200

Not sure if anybody will be interested in this, but here goes...

"The P-60 digital piano offers a combination of high quality, performance and value for the beginner or long-time player. It includes the same Graded Hammer Effect found on the most advanced Yamaha digital pianos, exactly emulating the touch, feel, and response of an acoustic grand piano, and multiple voices that sound like the real thing."

That's from the Yamaha website. This piano is no longer in production, and granted, the technology has moved on since this was new (I think I've had it about 8 years). However, this is still a very playable piano for the price. It was quite highly thought of when it was new, and it still has a place. Would perhaps most suit a beginner, or somebody looking for a cheap, quality, fully weighted, realistic piano feel midi keyboard for playing piano vsts. I think the one main area where this hasn't aged that much is it's action. I believe that it's a pretty good representation of a real acoustic piano feel and action - again - at this price point.

What's more, it is in excellent condition, and there is no damage or any serious marks, although there are some small, insignificant wear and tear marks through normal use (It IS black plastic after all). All the keys work perfectly, and I have never had any problem with it, and it has never needed repairing. I bought it as a complete beginner, and unfortunately, I didn't take to it with the enthusiasm I originally intended. It has not had constant and heavy use. I would say it's had light, occasional use. And there have definitely been periods of a few years when it hasn't been touched at all. It has never been gigged, and whenever it has been moved on a couple of house moves, it has gone in the box, which I still have. I also still have the original power supply, the original slot in music stand, a better than the original sustain pedal, and the original sustain pedal, and I will be throwing in a Quiklok keyboard stand, a Pro-stand adjustable stool and a plastic keys cover. I also have the manual in excellent condition, and as I said, all the original boxing and packaging.

I think for all that £200 is a fair price.

There's plenty of info about this piano on t'interweb!

I'm afraid it's collection only, as it's far too heavy to deliver. I may be able to sort out meeting halfway, but it would take a bit of arranging because I currently don't have a car.