Why become a member? ×

'Sell Anything' forum coming soon

ped

Hi guys

As part of the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/cp/9-support-basschat/"]£20 'subscription' fee[/url] (although it's not a subscription, as such), you'll have exclusive access to a 'sell anything' forum which will be arriving probably tomorrow.

Posts here will be visible to any logged in member (so not the general public) and only users with a £20 yearly payment against their name will be able to create threads in the forum.

We thought it might be a nice thing to offer you in return for your support with the site and our development.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='The Bass Doc' timestamp='1362508096' post='2000453']
Offers will be listened to for Hillman Avenger in brown with vinyl roof - 10 days MOT and 2 weeks Tax.
[/quote]

If only it had been black, I would have been all over that... :(

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Offers will be listened to for Hillman Avenger in brown with vinyl roof - 10 days MOT and 2 weeks Tax[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Is that the healthy diet brown metallic or the too many bananas monkey pile solid colour? My dad had the four headlight monkey squit model with matching velour (colour only, we didn't let any monkeys in the car but they did peel a bit of the roof at Windsor safari park)

anyway, I'd probably go to two maybe two pound fifty if it's in good nick!

I hope you're going to Police this. It could be an invitation to the hidden traders who masquerade as basschatters.

There is a particular piss-taker on here who has annoyed me in the past with his dodgy dealing and who still irks me with his regularly posting of many more items for sale than any normal bass player would do.

[quote name='The Dark Lord' timestamp='1362561158' post='2001195']
I hope you're going to Police this. It could be an invitation to the hidden traders who masquerade as basschatters.

There is a particular piss-taker on here who has annoyed me in the past with his dodgy dealing and who still irks me with his regularly posting of many more items for sale than any normal bass player would do.
[/quote]

To be fair we police everything that is reasonably within our capability to police. However, it is also up to the BC collective to point out any instances of anyone taking the proverbial. To date this has worked well and we regularly get reports that we investigate and resolve accordingly with a group decision.

[/quote]

What is there to police? If they pay their sub then surely they can sell as much stuff as they like, as they've paid for the service. If there's a limit on the "year's unlimited listings" then surely this should be made clear?

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1362507321' post='2000427']
[color=#ff0000][b]Chadronnay and Vouvray welcome all clean gentleman to their luxurious Executive service.[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b]email [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/b][/color]
[/quote]

Hey Skank, that email addy got bounced!? Do you have an alternative? :D

Edited by discreet

[/quote]

Chill out man! Life's too short to get your knickers in a twist about what other people do. B) If it really bothers you that much, report him to the mods. In what way is his dealing "dodgy" BTW? :huh:

[/quote]

Mods do keep an eye on all forums, but we can't be everywhere, every hour of every day, and we do miss things.

If anyone suspects that an ad is incorrect in some way, then [b]please[/b] help us - just let us know about it and we'll take appropriate steps. :)

[quote name='The Bass Doc' timestamp='1362561724' post='2001205']
Sorry the Avenger has gone but I do have a green Morris Marina estate incoming - needs a little tlc but am assured it's a good runner - and it's recommended that the driver should be as well.
[/quote]

I`ll take it!!

Just contact me Mr F Flintstone

[size=2]It ok Iv`e got me coat...[/size]

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1362507321' post='2000427']Party Dancers and Model Bookings[/quote]

Brilliant!
We need a troupe of Morris Men at this years summer fayre ........ and can you also send a 1/48th scale Spitfire while you're at it!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='The Bass Doc' timestamp='1362508096' post='2000453']
Offers will be listened to for Hillman Avenger in brown with vinyl roof - 10 days MOT and 2 weeks Tax.
[/quote]
Offers not acceptable, you need to state a price or trade value apparently. That's assuming the newly implemented Price or Trade Value box allows less than a pound.... ;)