Pestie

Feedback for Skinnyman

Dave bought my Zoom Q2 cam. All went well, and he’s a lovely chap to deal with. Thanks again Dave

• Thanks 1

Did a great trade with Dave - Mesa head for a Genzler. 
Lovely bloke, and a pleasure to deal with. Very patient waiting for our schedules to line up to meet and drove out of his way to meet up. 
Item in great condition as described and communication throughout was first class. 
Definately recommended. 
Thanks Dave! 

• Thanks 1

I just bought an Aguilar TH350 from Dave for a bargain price which was absolutely as described, in mint condition. It was shipped at lightning speed and packaged really well. Dave was a please to deal with throughout - all credit to him!

• Thanks 1

Just bought a Gretsch Junior Jet Bass off Dave. What a pleasure to deal with - great first experience for me buying through this forum - and Dave has certainly set a very high bar here and certainly testament to the glowing feedback posts he has received above this one.

Thanks for going more than the extra mile Dave - compliments also from my mother-in-law for your delivery protocol in this Covid climate.    

I'm sure you live my maxim "Nice to be important, but more important to be nice"  

Hope to engage with you through this forum again.

Thanks again Dave  

• Thanks 1

Dave sold me his Mesa amp, which arrived super quickly and really well packaged. Lovely guy to deal with, great communication and everything went smoothly.

Thanks very much Dave!

• Thanks 1

Dave is an amazing seller. I’ve never seen a guitar so well packaged, arrived exactly as promised and was an all round wonderful experience. I wish all transactions were as good as this!

• Thanks 1