Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Skinnyman

Pestie

Just bought a lovely Gibson SG short scale bass from Dave. It is lovely, just as Dave described it and strung with very nice Labella flats. Dealing with Dave has been a real pleasure, excellent communication from the start and really helpful in deciding where to meet up between where we both live. To be honest, Dave travelled more than I did which was really nice of him. Top man Dave, You can trust him!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just traded a Sandberg for a Fender Jazz with Dave - he's a very pleasant chap, very easy to deal with, he was true to his word in the condition of the bass. I'm very happy and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. A credit to Basschat - Deal with confidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I just received a lovely Yamaha THR5A from Dave.  It’s the second time l’ve bought from him and again the transaction was flawless. Excellent little amp perfectly described. Excellent price and comms. You can certainly deal with Dave confidently. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I bought Dave’s excellent Squier Bass V1.  It’s the third transaction with Dave and again absolutely perfect.  We met again at a service area and did the deal.  Dave is excellent to deal with. You can trust him and deal with him confidently.  Nice one Dave.  Thanks! 😀👍😀👍😀🎸

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just purchased a Fender Bassman 100T Amp and Neo 410 Cab from Dave.  The journey was a long one but worth every mile (400 round trip).  

Condition of the rig was mint and exactly as described.  Communication throughout the deal was spot on with extremely helpful tips and journey advice throughout.  Friendly and helpful on arrival and ample opportunity to test before I took it away.  Wouldn't of minded taking a couple of Basses with me at the same time (Nice kit)! 😉

Dave's a credit to BC.  Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

• Thanks 1

Met up with Dave today to buy his fantastic Dingwall bass that I tried not to buy initially 😂 After lots of comms and a little wait as there was another BCer in front of me in the queue I finally managed to bag it. To Dave’s credit he drove more than 2hrs to meet me half way, pretty damn decent that and we split the PayPal fees too ( and he knocked cash off for fuel for me too!, I mean what a dude!) . Result. 

Another absolute credit to what BC is about, another bloody good bloke and easy to deal with. Can’t wait to get it home and plugged in. Deal with absolute confidence as he’s a good -un. Cheers mate Paul

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Currently on the train home after doing a trade deal with Dave for his beautiful Dingwall Super P. I’d lusted after it via PM on and off for several months and Dave was incredibly patient with me throughout! Anyway, we met in the obligatory car park setting and inspected each other’s instruments whilst I munched on a hot panini.

HSBC/Barclays threw a mild spanner in the works, taking their sweet time in processing my money transfer but it all turned out fine and we’ve both (I hope) walked away happy Basschatters! I’ve certainly got a grin on my face.

From start to finish a pleasant experience and I can thoroughly recommend doing business with Dave. Thanks for being such a gent - hope to deal with you again!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...