Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Alesis DM5 Electric Drum Kit - Used - £60

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello everyone,

For sale is my electric drum kit with the DM5 drum module by Alesis.

This kit is great for a beginner lookin to make a start into drumming or for someone who would like to just crack out a few beats.

The kit is used as you can see in the pictures but does work, all the pads and cymbals work well but some of the fixings are a bit loose - mainly the hi-hat hence why it's round the wrong way. It doesn't move around when you play but I want to be honest about the condition.

The bass drum pedal is missing one of the springs but it doesn't effect it's working not that I've noticed.

You can't play this dynamically as its a basic module and pads and you can't grab the cymbals and stop them.

The spare parts and manuals are included and I'm looking for[s] £100 £80 £70[/s] £60 pick up only as its quite big or I am happy to meet someone half way within reason obviously ;) . I'm in Aylesbury.

Here's the pics:

There are quite a few different kits you can use or you can programme in your own which is the user defined kit selection of 00 if I remember rightly. This sounds great and could be used to record demos as I have done in the past. All leads and stool included!

Im only selling as I no longer use it so any questions then let me know!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Edited by OBT1000_S12