Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
ped

Weird happenings today

Hi guys

Today there was some disruption where some users saw a 'subscription' screen and paid some money to us via PayPal.

That was a mistake; were working on some things including a payment gateway. Some of the development stuff got mislaid.

Everyone who kindly paid (even though it didn't say what it was about, bless y'all) will be refunded or have already been.

I'm in Germany at the moment without constant access so apologies for the problems.

We'll be closed briefly tomorrow morning so please don't worry, we're doing some work which Steve and I will preview and then we'll be back.

Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the confusion earlier. I you sent me a PM or email I'll endeavour to get back to you this evening.

Cheers
Chris

Think this may have happened yesterday as well?

I paid my £20, and the one ad I managed to post isn`t even there, and the next one I`ve tried to post, even though I`ve placed values in the title bar and price/trade value box, it keeps saying "Insert a price".

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1363213266' post='2010032']
Think this may have happened yesterday as well?

I paid my £20, and the one ad I managed to post isn`t even there, and the next one I`ve tried to post, even though I`ve placed values in the title bar and price/trade value box, it keeps saying "Insert a price".
[/quote]

Hi mate

That'll be something different - please PM me the details and I'll look into it. Does it work now? Everything is working this end so I'll try and get to the bottom of it for you.

Cheers

It worked for me first time? - http://basschat.co.uk/topic/202347-test-stuff/page__view__findpost__p__2010091

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1363215750' post='2010096']
It worked for me first time? - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/202347-test-stuff/page__view__findpost__p__2010091"]http://basschat.co.u...ost__p__2010091[/url]
[/quote]

It's working for everyone as far as I know, so I'd like to hear what you did exactly Lozz as it may help us identify something - PM me!

All sorted re posting new ads - was my stupidity, but the original ad I posted in Effects For Sale still doesn`t appear.

Edited by Lozz196