Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Accugroove Whappo Jr

kevcooke

[size=3]Excellent condition, includes Accugroove padded cover.[/size]

[size=3]£600, no trades. Collection from Milton Keynes.[/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]12" subwoofer, 12" woofer, 6" midrange, and 2 tweeters.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Neodymium speakers.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Self-resetting protection circuit for midrange and tweeter.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]24-3/4"W x 27-3/4"H x 18-1/4"D[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#333333][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]69lbs.[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by kevcooke

Hi Anders,

It's kind of like gigging with a giant studio-monitor. It delivers a huge amount of detail, with plenty of oomph in the low end, and is very loud. I can't compare it to anything else I've tried, other than my two Accugroove Tri110s (which I am keeping as they are plenty for me).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Kevin

[quote name='kevcooke' timestamp='1361477404' post='1986433']
Hi Anders,

It's kind of like gigging with a giant studio-monitor. It delivers a huge amount of detail, with plenty of oomph in the low end, and is very loud. I can't compare it to anything else I've tried, other than my two Accugroove Tri110s (which I am keeping as they are plenty for me).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Kevin
[/quote]

Thanks.I'm considering some options here in Sweden too,I have to think it over.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...