Why become a member? ×

Feedback from enrico

Aqntbghd

• 6 months later...

Bought from Enrico his Line 6 Lowdown Studio 110 combo. What a nice chap he is! We had a really nice chat about basses and music and he also gave some advice on how to get started in the London scene. Totally recomendable!

Cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rico entertained me at his place in fine style today. Tried out his Sandberg California TM5 and ended up leaving with it, along with a decent idea about my next amp too. Really love this bass already and hopefully this is what I need to get me back into playing.

Rico is a great guy to deal with and a credit to BassChat!

Dan

Rico just bought a Precision from me. Good comms throughout, nice guy - we chatted about many things bass/music - and came in with an offer that was fine with me (a bit of negotiation is usually expected). Deal with confidence.

Also told me about his band and their next gig which is local to me. Checked them out on-line and they are really good Cairo Son for any of those interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Bought a Lakland Duck Dunn off Enrico last week. Only a brief encounter at Waterloo because I was on a quick turnaround but from our comms he revealed himself to be an excellent young man. A credit to Basschat and highly recommended as someone to deal with.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...