Why become a member? ×

Alright all from kilto take

Mod_Machine

Hello,
New member.
Bass player with [i]kilto take[/i] and erm.. thats about it really.

Constantly have probs with finding a sound, playing, locating stuff, etc and find the guitarist in the band disinterested with my bass issues....so pretty much here for some support from thise in the know.
Currently playing predominantely Ibanez jetking, (or epiphone eb0 if feeling REALLY lazy) and using the Hartke bass attack DI pedal and a (this is embarrasing).....a 300 watt behringer bass amp with an alu speaker (however poor you have heard these things are...you probably are not even close!)

so hi.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mod Machine - I think you will find the guitarist is very interested in your bass sound issues and loves you dearly...as you are the driving sound behind KILTO TAKE. His face unfortunately has a dissinterested look about it...but that is down to mother nature being cruel. I think he may have his own issues to deal with...as he has more delay pedals than you can shake a stick at...but I can assure you the love is there my friend...

Kilto Karl is the best player in the world and we love him.

Hope I have shown my interest in you now...did I mention that we love you...oh and your bass sounded the nuts the other night at our BBC gig.

Yours lovingly,

Kilto Take's guitarist

xxx

:)

[quote name='kilto take' post='214179' date='Jun 7 2008, 02:09 AM']Hello Mod Machine - I think you will find the guitarist is very interested in your bass sound issues and loves you dearly...as you are the driving sound behind KILTO TAKE. His face unfortunately has a dissinterested look about it...but that is down to mother nature being cruel. I think he may have his own issues to deal with...as he has more delay pedals than you can shake a stick at...but I can assure you the love is there my friend...

Kilto Karl is the best player in the world and we love him.

Hope I have shown my interest in you now...did I mention that we love you...oh and your bass sounded the nuts the other night at our BBC gig.

Yours lovingly,

Kilto Take's guitarist

xxx

:)[/quote]

Hah Hah! Very nice bass and guitar actually! Excellent band.