Why become a member? ×

Letts 5 String Fretless SOLD

ML94

[quote name='lettsguitars' timestamp='1360432120' post='1970379']
I must admit. It isn't the best add in the world. Chris assured me the sale had nothing to do with the bass itself, more the fretlessness of it. And Chris got this at cost price. I would heavily suggest that this bass is worth at least double what it is being offered for.
[/quote]

John, there's nothing wrong with the bass, it's the fretlessness of it. that's what is catching me out on this one. If I spent more time on this and not on my fender I'm sure I would've cracked playing it in tune

this bass really is just like butter, amazing !

Its a fabulous bass, I picked it up in the summer deal which was half price (i'd be happy to pay full whack for one), I bought as much out of curiosity as anything, alas I'm not good enough to play a fretless though, as as bass I cant recommend them highly enough, they are sublime, if someone buys my pink jazz I'll buy another, this time with frets on it!

This one was built for me originally so if my memory is correct........ scale length is 34", string spacing is 19mm at the bridge, passive vol + tone, weighs around the 6 1/2 lb mark, v v light and balances well, honestly can't remember how many lines it has but can remember it is a fantastic bass, Shame I didn't have the playing skills to do it justice! :)