Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender American Special Jazz price reduction £600

Master blaster

For sale is my Fender American Special Jazz bass. I bought its a year ago for £800 from Mansons in Exeter. Here's what fender say on there website;
"The Fender® American Special basses bring you the latest in U.S.-built quality and value. The American Special Jazz Bass® guitar features a slim neck profile, a high-gloss finish and the Fender Greasebucket™ tone circuit, which rolls off highs while maintaining low-end definition.

Features include an alder body and C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with medium jumbo frets, single-coil alnico Jazz Bass pickups, vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass knobs, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style bridge and strap buttons, and deluxe gig bag".

I have fitted this bass with a badass 2 bridge but I will take £50of the price if you would prefer to buy with the vintage style fender bridge. Also in my picture you will see an East J-retro pre-amp installed. THIS IS NO LONGER INSTALLED!!! I have re-fitted the grease bucket tone circuit which came with. The bass is in great condition with no dings on the body or headstock (however I will double check for people who express interest). There are a few tiny scratches on the back from playing, however these are barely noticeable.

I would like £600.00 for this chap. Without the badass I would like £550.00. PIckup from Taunton. I Will travel to meet halfway as long as its not to far. I do regularly drive to Bournemouth and surrounding area for gigging so I will also be prepared to meet around that area too.

Trade wise I would love to trade for a Warwick Streamer LX or Stage I (depending on the price) obviously the bass plus money will come from my side.

Bass includes warwick rock case. If your interested and would like me to post then let me know and we will have a look at what we think will be the best delivery option.

Thanks
James

Edited by Master blaster

• 2 weeks later...