Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Highway One P-Bass

andydye

[s]This is just a feeler at the mo as I need to raise some cash to pay a bill (same old story all over at the mo innit!)...I'm hoping my Geddy fretless will sell instead so I can keep this but...

My sunburst 2008 Fender Highway One P-bass, the one with the Badass II bridge, and greasebucket circuitry (when you roll the tone back it just takes the treble out and doesn't wool everything up - very consistent sounding!)

I got this very recently on a trade and it's really nice to play, the neck has played in perfectly and feels just right under the hand now!

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy_dye/sets/72157632567031551/[/media]

Since it's arrival I've given it a damn good clean, lemon-oiled the fingerboard and removed loads of old finger scuzz from it...I've also added a tort scratchplate (the original off-white one is also included) and a set of Lakland Joe Osborn flats...it now plays and feels lovely!

condition is really good, there are a couple of very minor dings just above the bridge (see photos) and a small area where the finish has simply eroded on the bottom edge (see photos), there's no bash here it's smooth so I can only presume it's worn away...that's the beauty of the thin skin nitro finish, this bass will relic itself as you play it!

It comes in the gig-bag that it was delivered in, a suitable weather cover but not massively protective.

I can ship if needed and do have sufficient cardboard and bubble wrap to see it safely to somewhere in the UK.

numbers time...£400 collected or I'll ship (uk only) at buyers cost.[/s]

Edited by andydye

[quote name='highwayone' timestamp='1359115731' post='1950078']
This will be gone by the end of today!!! Great basses, if I had a spare £400 I'd take it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Adee' timestamp='1359116037' post='1950083']
Agreed superb bit of kit, well worth the asking price !
[/quote]

Thanks guys, it's a corker!

[quote name='RegularDan' timestamp='1359250547' post='1952221']
Hi Andy, I've been looking for a p-bass for a while now and I've just seen you're post and think I'd be interested in taking it off your hands.

Cheers,

Dan
[/quote]
I'll drop you a pm