Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 String 1991

spacecowboy

Hi Guys,

To first clear the air; Recently sold this bass to a chap in Belgium but had to cancel the sale as the next day was made a paid offer to record an album and play a tour with a local band that i wasn't prepared to turn down for that reason i would now like to test the water to hopefully find a 4 string jazz style bass to trade against this fantastic instrument rather than sell it.

I'd love a good players Fender / Sadowsky / Lakland / Sandberg etc or a Dingwall 4 string (not combustion or ABZ) i am still playing shows with the band that signed me so a swap would be ideal at the moment rather than a sale, cash adjustment will work both ways, i just don't want to be looking at a boutique jazz made from some exotic wood, something well played and worn in would be very welcomed.

The streamer will be shipped with Hardcase, can travel to meet within a sensible radius, the bass is located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, you're also very welcome to collect, would ideally like a trade within the UK for obvious reasons but will be willing to deal within Europe.

I have countless photos of this bass, please provide email in a PM for a whole set, i will also take photos of anything specific that you require.

My apologies to Zwiss who bought the bass last time round but the timings couldn't have been any worse.

Many thanks,

Edited by spacecowboy

Just to close this thread:
We made a deal over email and facebook. The deal was fixed.
I payed the total amount to his account, and he confirmed that he had received the money.
Instead of letting me know he had sent away the bass on monday, I got an email that he decided to keep the bass himself.
He DID refund all the money later that day.. but still..
NOT a good way of doing business, I think.

The only UNPROFESSIONAL thing here is withholding a bass after it has been payed for.
Then again, I did not insult you in any way, nor in this forum, nor in any private message.. maybe I should post the private insults you sent me on facebook here?
Shame on you.

• 1 month later...