Why become a member? ×

Wilco Johnson, farewell tour

spinynorman

[quote name='Leonard Smalls' timestamp='1358519600' post='1940710']
Details [url="http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/wilkojohnson/tour2013.htm"]HERE[/url].
[/quote]

Will you look at those photos of Norman!

(attempts to post link to photo of Mr Jelly from Psychoville, fails)

Edited by bremen

[quote name='flyfisher' timestamp='1358532704' post='1941070']
I'm not entirely sure I'd like to go and watch someone knowing they'll likely not be alive next year. :-(
[/quote]

Yes, those are my thoughts, but also, although I like his stuff, I`m not a major fan and probably wouldn`t have been going to see him on any other tour - unless he was supporting someone that I was into, like The Stranglers a couple of years ago - so I`m not going to go to this one, just because he`s dying. I`ll leave the tickets to those that are really into his work.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1358544100' post='1941321']
Yes, those are my thoughts, but also, although I like his stuff, I`m not a major fan and probably wouldn`t have been going to see him on any other tour - unless he was supporting someone that I was into, like The Stranglers a couple of years ago - so I`m not going to go to this one, just because he`s dying. I`ll leave the tickets to those that are really into his work.
[/quote]

Well said Lozz, I'd only be going to see Norman if I went. I'll still be sorry to see him go though. A legend.

• 1 year later...