Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 210AV cab £190 + Delivery

Deadlifter

Hi all,

I got the Micro VR stack for £499 new in April/May 2012 for home practice and it has never left the house! Do 90% of my practicing in my drummers garage now with my main amp so unfortunately it isn't needed anymore.

[s]£375! ono.[/s]

Head Sold

SVT 210AV Cab still for sale £190 + Delivery

Edited by Deadlifter

Just to get the standard questions out of the way!

Where abouts are you?
Are you willing to split them?
Can you send by courier or is it pick up only?
Interested in any trades?

I've been keeping an eye out for another one of these cabs but money's a bit tight this month!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for your question

The cab is 11.7kg and the head is 4.6kg, very lightweight considering the volume! They have a similar sound to the big SVT's at a fraction of the cost and weight. The stack is loud enough for small-medium live situations DI'd and theres also the option of extending with another 210av cab so it can easily compete with heavy handed drummers and guitarists without PA support.

I will consider splitting up the rig if the head is sold first

Micro VR head £165 posted
SVT 210av £190 collected

Anymore questions lads, don't hesitate!

Cheers

Edited by Deadlifter

Hey Mike,

Sent you an Email but will reiterate for anyone interested. The amp and cab is in 'as new' condition as it has not left the house since i bought it and has only seen home practice volumes. I keep the amp in my office/music room in warm and dry conditions.

Unfortunately will have to decline 300, really looking for 350-375

Thanks

Do you have the original boxes to post in? The cab boxes are pretty sturdy, shouldn't be a problem sending in them via interparcel or some other cheap online courier. May be interested in this if I sell the basses in my sig, let me know if you are interested in a trade!

No i don't have the original boxes (needed the space around the house), thats why I am reluctant to post the cab at the moment. I am on the look out for something suitable tho. Thanks for the interest, would of loved to work out a trade for one of the P basses but I'm a lefty =[