Why become a member? ×

On Hold

BarnacleBob

Having a total clearout . No PICS yet See below!

ON HOLD - Warwick Dolphin NT 2004 owned from new (though i think every bassplayer in the West of Scotland had a wee thump at it while it was in SoundControl for a few years - I got it cheap when they closed down) never gigged VG condition with rockcase £1250

Cant upload pics NOT because of the site issue but cos i am using a mobile dongle with limited upload or something as I am waiting on my landline being activated SO I AM LISTING THESE AS PICK UP ONLY at the moment - i would rather anyway particularly as i worry my description aren't up to snuff :) so you know what you are getting.

I am located in West of Scotland PA13 postcode

Pics now available if u can give me your email, i can send a link to the appropriate Photobucket album

Cheers BB

Edited by BarnacleBob

So far (after selling a few) im at 8

Ss1
Corvette $$ custom
Streamer $$ custom
Streamette
Thumb Dirty Blonde
Corvette Tigerwood SE
Ss2 '90

Really want an up to date (2004-2012) Ss2, a Dolphin, an (87-90) Ss1 and 2010 ltd ed corvette

Dolphin is top of the list tho, and im just along the road from this so im jumpin on it!

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1358280612' post='1936325']
So far (after selling a few) im at 8

Ss1
Corvette $$ custom
Streamer $$ custom
Streamette
Thumb Dirty Blonde
Corvette Tigerwood SE
Ss2 '90

Really want an up to date (2004-2012) Ss2, a Dolphin, an (87-90) Ss1 and 2010 ltd ed corvette

Dolphin is top of the list tho, and im just along the road from this so im jumpin on it!
[/quote]

Ah the Streamette, thought it was you who had that! Lovely looking bass!