Why become a member? ×

feedback for Deedee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dan bought a cab from me. As I`m from darn sarf and he`s from oop north we met at a gig I was playing in the midlands for the handover. Had a good chat as you do. Comms throughout were good, swift payment, all that`s good in a transaction. Hope you like the cab Dan, it`s a cracker.

• Thanks 1

Just had the opportunity to meet up with Dan at a motorway services. Dan had bought my Fender Precision and this was the agreed location for the handover. He was running a little early so phoned to suggest we meet at the next services along the motorway. This would have saved me a good 20 miles. As it turned out, I was already at the agreed spot so we met up early. Really thoughtful suggestion though and greatly appreciated. The deal couldn't have gone any smoother. Great guy to deal with and a pleasure to meet. Had a little chat about basses, as you do. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Dan again anytime. Thanks mate and I hope you enjoy your new bass.

• Thanks 1

I bought a VM Precision body and neck from Dan. Arrived super fast in bullet proof packaging. Everything as described. What more could a man ask for? Have no fear, deal with confidence. Thanks again Dan.

Cheers

Dunc

• Thanks 1

Met with Dan today to purchase his Sandberg bass. My first purchase off the forum and what a great experience it was too.

Dan is an absolute gentleman and met me as arranged, on time and his Comms were great through the whole process.

The bass is fantastic and I am one very satisfied customer.

Thumbs up to a great seller! 😃

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...