Why become a member? ×

feedback for Deedee

Just bought Dan's re-cased TE head. An absolute pleasure to deal with and shipping was extremely speedy. He even knocked a fiver as he forgot to pop the kettle lead in with the packaging! Even though you probably already know after reading through the rest of this thread but you need not have any doubt at all when dealing with Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno about your's Dan, but my Mrs is starting to get suspicious :lol: :lol:

Another brilliant deal with Dan, the guys a saint listening to my wowling for what probably seems like days.

One of the very bestest, deal with utmost confidence folks.
Until the next time Dan, cheers fella. :D

Just done a deal with Dan and it couldn't have gone better. Lucky that my mate was up in his neck of the woods, contacted Dan about 4pm Monday deal done and in my mates possession by 8pm same day. Arrived in Dorset this AM all tickety boo. Great guy to do business with, cheers Dan.

Dan bought back his Super Twin,After his quest to find another Tecamp. XS1x15 silver faced cab which seem to be as rare as the proverbial rocking horse stuff.So super deal for both I had his Tecamp XS1X15.Everybody happy.Cheers Dan nice to chat again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met up with Dan to purchase his Musicman in what was an absolutely seamless transaction, a thoroughly decent BC'er and knows his beans.

My only gripe i have is should i leave the graphite neck on or stick the original maple back on....oh hum decisions decisions!!.

Cheers Dan,

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1508685606' post='3393767']
Another blustery meet up with Dan, saint as ever listening to me make Victor Meldrew sound happy.
Just a top bloke, end of.

OH, and Dan, the service station staff have invited us to the staff Christmas do :lol: .
[/quote]

😂😂😂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MB1.

Great Transaction with Dan which unfortunately was slowed from speedy completion by the bank....(I shall not be using that branch again).

Great Comms and everything arrived as described and well packed too!

Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence!

Many Thanks

Martin.

Edited by MB1
Missed text

• 1 month later...