Why become a member? ×

feedback for Deedee

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought a Yamaha RBX270

For a bargain price

Excellent guy to deal with... Paid cash for the bass but the transaction and collection was dealt with within 24hrs.

Very nice chap as well

And quite a fancy living room too..

Couldn't recommend him more

All the best

Ben

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Danny recently bought my EBMM Stingray 4H, and I can't think of a better person to sell to. Great communications, prompt payment and he routed his journey from South Yorks to Nottingham (or was it the other way round?) via Birmingham to collect in person - which was great as it was a pleasure to meet him in person, too. Toppest recommendation.

All the best, Danny, and enjoy rocking out with the Destroyer of Worlds!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold my USA P bass to Dan. He is a top man to deal with. A couple of pm's, a phone call and Dan was on his way down from Doncaster to pick it up. Instant payment, excellent transaction, it just doesn't get any better and that is what BC is all about. Top man Dan, highly recommended, you can trade with Dan confidently. It's 5 :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike(Pestie)

Total kudos for Dan. I just had to have his white Stingray...but my annual jollies complicated matters :([size=4] [/size][size=4] [/size][size=4]No problem, he put it on hold for me and the transaction was completed upon my return [/size] :)

[size=4]Buy/sell with absolute [/size]confidence.

Cheers, mate, I hope that you can survive with just the two 'rays now, and my P-bass is most aggrieved at being pushed off top spot, lol.

Scott.
[size=4] [/size]

• 1 month later...

Dan bought an amp head off me this weekend. A really easy chap to deal with and very nice to meet too.
Super swift payment, great communication and absolutely no problems with collection.
Deal with Deedee with confidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Precision from Dan - the one in Pesties post above, which turned out to be a bass I sold on early last year. Great to have it back, and a nice and easy transaction conducted as it should be, the handover taking place at a motorway service station (note to self to buy a sheepskin jacket for these handovers, so I resemble an 80s football manager). Had a coffee and chat about all things bass, Dan is a great guy, deal with confidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just sold my Stingray to Dan. Friendly, good communications, very fair (he gave me an extra fiver on the figure we agreed!) and a pleasure to deal with - another top notch Basschatter. Highly recommended.

Only one tiny disappointment: looking at his username I thought he might have been the old bass player with The Ramones, but I don't think he was. Still an excellent bloke though.....