Why become a member? ×

Bass Relay - Participants

Jimryan

Hello, I'm James Duffell, from just outside Norwich, Norfolk and I've been addicted to basses for years.

Can someone enlighten me about how this works (have I missed another thread)? Are we supposed to gig the bass before handing it to someone else or something? Do we sign it before passing it on? Will it be posted or delivered?

Between April and June I will be travelling all over the country (well from Arbroath to Plymouth, from Deeside to Hastings) so could, potentially courier it around a bit.

Come to that, I could take it to my house in Normandy, which isn't so very far from Mayenne!

Edited by Jacqueslemac

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all,

The relay now has a justgiving page.

This can be found at: www.justgiving.com/BCrelay

There's also to text code set up as: BASS88 which is to be texted to 70070 followed by an amount (£1,£2,£3,£5,£10).

This is all nearly good to and will be starting very soon.

Cheers to all those involved, those going to get involved and all those that donate.

James

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' timestamp='1358500490' post='1940191']...which isn't so very far from Mayenne![/quote]

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.com/][IMG]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-041.gif[/IMG][/URL]