Why become a member? ×

*SOLD

davebass66

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1358002757' post='1931663']
It's just possible this could be my perfect bass... not quite the perfect timing sadly, but you can't have everything...
[/quote]

Join the club. Although if my guitar and bass sold soon, this might be too tempting. :unsure:

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1358002757' post='1931663']
It's just possible this could be my perfect bass... not quite the perfect timing sadly, but you can't have everything...
[/quote]
+1 on both counts

Surprised this is still here to be honest. If anyone's wavering don't let the frets scare you, they are so much more intuitive and comfortable than regular frets. The core tone is superb & the electrics put paid to the notion that flexibility demands an active EQ. Oh & the build quality is as good as you'll ever find. If someone doesn't jump soon I fear I will - it'll make a great partner to my AB1.

It's 'the one that I want' out of the basses on here - A few large and somewhat unknown expenses forecast for the next month just mean it's an irresponsible time to start waving such a chunk of cash around! Part - ex for an RBX 375..? :ph34r:

[quote name='Ashborygirl' timestamp='1358770448' post='1944587']
The core tone is superb & the electrics put paid to the notion that flexibility demands an active EQ.
[/quote]

Passive a big plus IMO - can't see the point in forcing your signal through a second-rate EQ if the bass sounds decent in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...