Why become a member? ×

Late 80's Stingray and Sabre with Status Graphite neck *ALL SOLD*

Beedster

Thanks all, [quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1359396832' post='1954164']
Has a Badass? Suddenly you are interested ....
[/quote]
I prefer the BBOT on a Mars, Badass all the way on a Snickers though

[quote name='TommyK' timestamp='1359397179' post='1954173']
Oh man... I can't tell you how much I want this back...... Just sold my Fenderbird today too..... Sadly I would be hung drawn and quartered by MrsK if I did buy it back..
[/quote]

Ha ha, the endless battle between basses and shoes!

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1359397962' post='1954196']
Chris that's a fantastically good price mate. If I thought I could sell my near mint Ray fretless quickly I'd have this off you like a shot mate. All the best.
[/quote]

Cheers Mart, it would look good next to a fretless 'ray though .......

[quote name='Brother Jones' timestamp='1359411135' post='1954495']
Chris - I can't remember if you ever met my '62 Jap reissue P, but I bought it from Chas Chandler's after it stomped all over the 66 shoreline gold I was thinking about. Plus I'm only up the road :)
[/quote]

Nice to hear from you BroJo. Sounds good but it's now a very long road (about 300 miles) and I really need to stick to cash on this one. Your sig made me laugh though, shoes and basses again eh!

Picking up the Gibbo tomorrow so this offer ends tonight, so it's back to a realistic price - £750 here or on eBay at £850 - from tomorrow. Having owned everything from a Fender Custom Shop Jaco Relic to an 80's Wal MKII, with stops along the way at Sadowsky, Ric, Ibanez Musician (Sting model) and Modulus, I can say hand on heart that this is about as good a fretless as you'll get :)