LemonCello

Feedback for Mylkinut

Josh bought my lovely burgundy mist Jazz bass. Was a christmas sale so the usual merriment and holidays held things up a bit. Thanks for bearing with me mate and for the swift payment and comms.

Would recommend doing business with Josh, top bloke.

LC

Just bought a Fender bass case from Josh. My rubbish sat nav lost most of our chatting time but a good guy and the case is just as he described.

I would very happily deal with him again - and I know where he is now (which isn't the threat it sounds). :-)

I bought a hard case from Josh. A very quick (perhaps too quick, sorry Josh) and easy transaction, no issues at all. Thanks Josh :)

Purchased an ISP Decimator from this fine fellow. Delivery was super quick and it was in good condition and well packed. Very good gate! Thanks

Bought a funky little Harley-Benton U-Bass from Josh... nice smooth transaction and it kept my bored teen amused on the drive home :)

Bought Josh's Ashdown 4x8 cab, absolutely as described actually, in better condition than expected. :) Great communications and the perfect deal acheived.

cheers

Andy

Sold Josh a pair of Wizard Pickups - payment was virtually instant after he agreed to buy and communication was excellent with regard to receipt of the package.  Enjoy mate!