Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic rig for sale

WarwickPaul

Hi,

I'm selling my VERY much loved TC rig - a friend mentioned that I should place a post up on here, so here goes!

I have a mint Staccato 51 head, an RS210c (the 2x10 with the slot for the head - though my cab is minus the trolley option, it's just the cab!) and an RS212 cab also. The head has it's TC padded case which it's always kept in. Every item is in exceptionally good condition, works perfectly and has never let me down and always provided such a lovely playing experience.

I am not willing to courier/post any of these items but am willing to discuss personal collection/delivery as I want whoever buys this to be totally 100% satisfied that it's all in damn fine condition before parting with any cash.

Speaking of cash, I'd like £1050 for the lot, or make me an offer.

I'm happy to provide pics or answer any questions upon request, I'm based in the Suffolk/Essex area.

Cheers!

Paul

Edited by WarwickPaul

This is my exact rig, not many people have the 210c! Extremely portable (210c comes with a very handy pull-out trolley) and very very loud if you need it to be, someone will be very happy with this... Great price as the Stac alone had a list price of £999

Edited by Stag