Why become a member? ×

Decent bass tech in the Manchester area

tayste_2000

Use to use Ged Green but he's not done this side for a few years now, also used Dave Lunt but he's expertise are much more on the amp side than the bass side.

Want a tweak to all 5 of my Overwaters (Can't do without them long enough to be posting them all the way up to Carlisle and also don't want to post them all the way up to Carlisle)

Any advice would be great.

Cheers

Of those I've tried in the area, I'd rate Ged Green highly (if he's still doing set ups, i know he was aiming to focus on building). I've had decent results with Steve Robinson once and a bit let-down on another occasion. I haven't tried the guys at PMT in Salford but hear good reports. All this said, nearly everything I want doing goes to the Gallery - 'kind of speaks for itself. I'd rather pay the train fare to London. If you have five basses that need attention, it's probably a good idea to get to Camden.

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1356964956' post='1915712']
I haven't tried the guys at PMT in Salford but hear good reports.
[/quote]

I found the set up I had done there to be unplayable and took it elsewhere to be sorted out ever since.

It's always horses for courses though I guess.

Edited by Wooks79