Why become a member? ×

Bergantino NV610 - Sold pending.

Owen

Bought about mid Jan. Gigged 5 times. It does all that it says on the box.

I thought I needed something like this. I did. My gigs changed and I don't now. Comes with cover. One blem in the tolex (size of a 10p. Not a big tear - that is the last time I lend my kit out to people who obviously do not care :) )

I am in Bangor, North Wales, but delivery is do-able

£650

Not looking for trades of any kind.

Edited by owen

[quote name='razzthekid88' post='201647' date='May 18 2008, 06:28 PM']My word if this was one month into the future I would easily buy this. I want to cry.[/quote]

I'm in no hurry!

If this had been one month earlier I would have had it but now I have one on order. Oh the waiting.

I suppose I could always have two! :huh: but the I'd have to change the car. :)

[quote name='obbm' post='201689' date='May 18 2008, 07:29 PM']If this had been one month earlier I would have had it but now I have one on order. Oh the waiting.

I suppose I could always have two! :huh: but the I'd have to change the car. :)[/quote]

The irony is that it has been on it's way out of the door for that long, I just did not get around to listing it here :huh:

[quote name='Toasted' post='199303' date='May 15 2008, 09:08 AM']This is the first second hand NV610 I've seen for sale in Europe. Someone needs to jump on this, they are superlative cabs.[/quote]

You heard the man!

[quote name='owen' post='204751' date='May 23 2008, 08:47 AM']I know that someone has a special place in their hearts for this, so I am just bringing it to their attention again.[/quote]

If you still have this next month I'll have it off you in a jiffy - just a matter of getting the cash together really.

[quote name='owen' post='204751' date='May 23 2008, 08:47 AM']I know that someone has a special place in their hearts for this, so I am just bringing it to their attention again.[/quote]
Needs to be a special place next to their wallets really Owen!

Just to echo other sentiments expressed here that Owen is an absolute gent, so anyone who buys this will not be disappointed..

Good luck with the sale and have another BUMP!