Why become a member? ×

YOB Song?

bigthumb

This week I've been compiling a playlist with one memorable song from each year of my life. Unfortunately there was nothing in my iTunes library from the first 5 years that I considered worthy. Therefore my life soundtrack starts in 1965 with "The Intro And The Outro" by the Bonzos.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1356088551' post='1906610']
I was born in 1974, bit of a fallow era for pop music. Charles Aznavour's 'She' was at number 1 on my birthday...
[/quote]

Really? I had so much trouble picking just one song from that year. However I was in my early teens and nearly all music was shiny new and exciting.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1356086747' post='1906564']
Ellefson is by far my biggest influence.

As for pointy guitars, I want one of these :

[/quote]

I've played that very bass at one of the LGS. It was awesome and had it not been already sold, I would have most likely have bought it.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1356088780' post='1906616']
I've played that very bass at one of the LGS. It was awesome and had it not been already sold, I would have most likely have bought it.
[/quote]

Oooh really?! That's great to hear! I just wish I could afford one tbh, was the finish as cool in real life?

[quote name='Chairleg' timestamp='1356095603' post='1906741']
What Do You Want? by Adam Faith.
Can't say I noticed at the time. Good old Wickipedia.
[/quote]i love to see Freddie Starr doing this, there's a clip on YouTube where he sings it on a show and Adam faith comes on and says he owes him some money for all the times he's sung it