Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Standard 4 - German made £485 SOLD!!!

Grangur

[list]
[*]- SOLD!!!! Sorry, Can't edit the title!
[*]
[*]Thanks for looking.
[/list]
This is a pristine condition Warwick Corvette Standard 4. Made in Germany.

It comes in great condition, never gigged and complete with Warwick growl. Any marks you see in the pics are wood-grain; no dings, scratches or war trophies.

Serial No.: M-120853-05
Article Code: 1244730000CPASHOWW
produced: 20/12/2005
Info: Corvette Standard, 4-string
Natural Oil finish
Swamp Ash body
Ovangkol neck
Chrome hardware

Pickups are MEC dc J/J 4 passive electronic, with fretted neck

2 Piece Bridge and Warwick brass machine heads finished in chrome.

It comes with the original Warwick Rockbag case. You're welcome to look and try before buying. I live in Herts, but I travel all over the south-east for my job so I can deliver.

It's a great bass, just not for me. Feel free to ask for any other pics, or bigger ones.

If you'd like it shipped I can do this, but I'd charge only the actual cost of the carrier.

Cheers
Rich

Edited by Grangur

Hi there,
I traded already. I went to Bass Gallery in London and fell in love with a Warwick Streamer.

Thanks all the same. I hope you find what you're looking for.
This is where I went : [url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/Product_UsedGear.cfm?startRow=76&Price_Order=NONE"]http://www.thebassga...rice_Order=NONE[/url]

I went there in person and they were really helpful. Their basses are really well set up and they carry more than the usual Fender, Ibanez, Squier etc.

Edited by Grangur

Yep, I've seen it. I'm not sure that I would pay their price for it though. I paid that same price for a German made, Warwick Streamer, J/P active bass with a contoured body.

IMHO I found the Corvette sat across my body like a plank - my reason for selling. But hey! that's only my view.