• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have just done a swap + cash deal with Roberto for my Markbass LMIII. The deal was concluded quickly, with no messing and we both sent our respective amps off the next day. Roberto was a pleasure to deal with and I can only apologise that my amp arrived a day or so after his. :) Deal with confidence!

Edited by stevie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So how good was my recent deal with Roberto? F*****g awesome to be honest! Firstly the deal was a Chadwick Folding Bass, not often seen over here, and something of a dream instrument for me having seen them here and there over the years. Second, Roberto clearly had cold feet selling it - and for anyone who's played this is entirely understandable - but went through as agreed. Third, despite the fact it folds, it's not an easy thing to post 500 or so miles, but was packed absolutely perfectly to the point that not even Parcel Money could have damaged it (although it was sent via a much better service). Last but not least however, we agreed a price for the courier and as these things go, the actual cost was about twice what we agreed, but Roberto covered the whole fee without question or complaint.

In short, I can't recommend or thank Roberto highly enough, a great instrument, a great deal and a great transaction. Deal with confidence folks.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought an Ashdown Rootmaster amp from Roberto, thoroughly excellent chap to deal with, went more than an extra mile to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Which I am, it arrived Friday and I used for both sets of last night's gig! Thank You Rabbie, you're a credit to this fine community of bass players.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...