Why become a member? ×

Bass tuners NOS - 60s or 70s

whatever

I've 4 left hand side tuners from the 60s or 70s that a friend gave me some time ago. They have never been used but were held together with sellotape and the glue hardened over the years and looks messy on the chrome. However, I'm sure this can be removed to reveal shining chrome plate. No manufacturers name, but I would guess they are Japanese. They be fine for anyone making a bass on a budget or any one with a retro project.

I'm having problems attaching a file. If you'd like to see a pic, send me your email address.

[quote name='whatever' timestamp='1354386968' post='1885497']
I've 4 left hand side tuners from the 60s or 70s that a friend gave me some time ago. They have never been used but were held together with sellotape and the glue hardened over the years and looks messy on the chrome. However, I'm sure this can be removed to reveal shining chrome plate. No manufacturers name, but I would guess they are Japanese. They be fine for anyone making a bass on a budget or any one with a retro project.

I'm having problems attaching a file. If you'd like to see a pic, send me your email address.
[/quote]

Hi there. If you still have the tuners, they might do for a bass im having built. If you still have them let me know how much postage is,
cheers
daz