Why become a member? ×

SOLD

bigthumb

Already listed in classifieds.

Sadly have to sell my lovely Streamer to fund my new toy. One in, one out etc...

Anyhow she's a very pretty '04 model with a flame maple top on ash. Gold hardware and comes with its very own Warwick flightcase. Few little marks here and there but nothing to get excited about. Electrics are all good as well as the JAN II!
Tone wise a lot 'cleaner' than my other LX and much more versatile with bass, mid & treble and one 3-way mini switch for humbucker configuration (parallel/serial/single coil).

Its located in Shropshire and I'd really rather not post. I'm happy to meet up within reasonable distance.

Edited by bigthumb

I have one of these, great basses I paid 600 for mine with a soft case and had to spend 100 on replacing nut and various other things, these are dropping in value faster than a stone hits the ground. WHY? They are so damb good, get one now while their cheap guys because you don't know when the market might change.

[quote name='simon bass' timestamp='1354563184' post='1887465']
I have one of these, great basses I paid 600 for mine with a soft case and had to spend 100 on replacing nut and various other things, these are dropping in value faster than a stone hits the ground. WHY? They are so damb good, get one now while their cheap guys because you don't know when the market might change.
[/quote]

I don't think it's fair to say Warwick's are dropping in value - from my experience I'd say the demand has dropped but the value is still great for a potential buyer.

Iv got to say, anyone considering it, go for it. Warwicks are the only basses i really gravitate toward now (with the Dirty Blonde being King of my Collection), but theyr really amazing basses.

The Jazzman series were superb, and streamers in particular are a favourite of mine (i have a few).

This seems a superb example, and a steal at the price. Hugely recommend Warwicks, and this series for those lookin to try it :)

In fact il go as far as to say, if my sr1200 goes before this, il probably be pm'ing right away!

Edited by MarkusWarwick

[quote name='megallica' timestamp='1354701003' post='1889210']
I don't think it's fair to say Warwick's are dropping in value - from my experience I'd say the demand has dropped but the value is still great for a potential buyer.
[/quote]

i soppose your right you dont see many around as much but because their isnt as much demand they are selling cheaper, my bass was £1600 brand new which this would be aswell and for them to be selling at a grand off with a flight case is crazy in comparison to lets say fender basses wich hold there value very well (god knows why they in my opinion are no where near as good as a german made warwick), it wasnt long ago when the asking price for one of these would be around £800 in this condition.

still great bass and rant, over if you get bored of waiting and wish to sell that flightcase i may be interested, pm me.