Why become a member? ×

Sold.

ianhowardbass

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've owned this for a couple of years now, it's a great amp, with an amazing sound, perfect for the budding Marcus Miller !

I come from the 'leave everything flat' school of thought, but for those of you who like to fiddle about with tone controls, this is probably the epitome of EQ tweakability.

It has a valve preamp, no fan and a very respectable 220 watts output.

I have just blown the last of my student loan though, and bought a MarkBass F1. So I need to raise a bit of money to see me through until January.

The amp is in really excellent cosmetic condition, and works faultlessly.

I would like £150 for it please, this includes UK shipping.

Collection from in or around Birmingham, or I could take it to college with me and meet in or around London.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I don't seem to be able to post photo's, but there's a link to some on Flickr below.[/font][/size]

[b][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]See my post below for trade options.[/font][/size][/b]

Edited by ianhowardbass

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1353874593' post='1879280']
Maybe, if your original post was not italicised
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd][font=georgia,serif]Eh ?

I was taking advantage of the different fonts available, it's actually comic sans :D, not italic.

I don't quite see what the choice of font has to do with anything anyway, but thanks for pointing it out and I'll bare it in mind, and if it doesn't sell soon I'll consider going back to normal blandness :D.[/font][/color]

Edited by ianhowardbass

[quote name='ianhowardbass' timestamp='1353877240' post='1879336']
[color=#0000cd][font=georgia,serif]Eh ?

I was taking advantage of the different fonts available, it's actually comic sans :D, not italic.

I don't quite see what the choice of font has to do with anything anyway, but thanks for pointing it out and I'll bare it in mind, and if it doesn't sell soon I'll consider going back to normal blandness :D.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Two things, I apologise, it was another post that was in grey, italics and about a 6 point, not yours. Second thing your a Newbie, open season, no offence meant its just the way of thiings. Keep smilin' :ph34r:

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1353953113' post='1880214']
Two things, I apologise, it was another post that was in grey, italics and about a 6 point, not yours. Second thing your a Newbie, open season, no offence meant its just the way of thiings. Keep smilin' :ph34r:
[/quote]

No problem at all, apology accepted :D.

Cheers,

Ian

[quote name='danbowskill' timestamp='1353920410' post='1879607'] huh?? how the hell whould the font style make a difference(as long as you can read it) to someone choosing this amp or not?. Btw way ...great amp :-) and great font :-) [/quote]

The important bit here is "as long as you can read it"

I first saw (as opposed to read) the OP using Firefox on a Linux system. Some of it was sort-of readable, but it was full of markup stuff and I couldn't make much sense of the content.

Switching to my iPhone - it appears as tiny italic script, which was as good as unreadable.

I guess in both of these cases there was some font substitution going on due to the original MS font being unavailable. It's only now, almost a week later, on a Windows machine, that I'm able to make sense of the OP.

Just saying...

Nice amp, BTW.

I am now looking at this post (OP) on my iPad, it is a small, greyed out Italic font. The apology is not withdrawn but as we view the posts on variable electrickery it can cause (it did me) confusion.

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='jaydentaku' timestamp='1354201514' post='1883508']

[/quote]

How the **** did you manage that, I've been trying on and off all week, I tried twice today :D. Someone suggested it's because I'm using a mac, but I don't see that would make any difference, but saying that I had problems uploading photos onto Gumtree too.

Anyway, thank you for posting the photos.

I can also trade if anyone has any of the following -

Studio quality condenser microphone, interested in SE Electronics or maybe a Rode but let me know what you've got, as long as it's not Behringer :D .

Small mixing desk for my studio, maybe Yamaha.

A copy of Logic Pro 9 or Pro 9 express.

I also want a Hercules 3 bass stand.

Obviously cash to me in varying amounts for the above, unless you have a combination of the above to offer me.