Why become a member? ×

Scrambled Menus

Beer of the Bass

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1353244322' post='1872898']
Hope not, although there are times when I don't understand a word they say :)
[/quote]

There was a new kid who started at my school recently - he entered in year 9, was there for a week and then disappeared. His name was something like Visilly Borikov and we were all convinced he was a sniper spy person

Here's what the front page looks like for me when I open it from my bookmarks. I've also logged out and searched BC through Google and still get this front page.

Every line is just a comment in some forum or other on BC. Cant click on anything except to the right of the page. To get here and actually post this, i had to scroll to members online, find an admin or glob mod who i thought may well have posted in the BC news section, click their name ( just happened to be Hmaster ) and then click POSTS in the profile and that way, i found a comment by Hamster in this thread and just clicked the thread title, and thats how i got here. I guess it looks different for some people, but its a complete mess for me, using Firefox

I'm wondering whether a cache clearout would be any better

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2zrgx2c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2po1wmp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/1zvbz21.jpg[/IMG]

Front page is still bit borked for me - no titles so I can't get access to any sub-forums, have a screengrab:

Firefox 16.0.2. Cleared the cache, flushed DNS, updated Quicktime & ran CCleaner... nada.

Same result viewed in IE8.

View new posts works fine though.

P.

Edited by Bloodaxe

Thanks guys we're looking into it. Problem is that I'm in the UK, the web developer is away in China and Steve is in NZ so we mainly are able to work on things in the morning.

In the meantime thank you all for your patience

ped

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1353254192' post='1872955']
Mobile site back up, too. Yay! Cheers, all.
[/quote]

Yep should be OK now, though the 'full site' button on the classifies page needs adjusting. Elsewhere it'll be OK.

Let's just chill, I'm sure Ped and the crew are busily beavering away and not just drinking cups of tea. :)

Just to be a pedant though, General Discussion seems to have a new title of Bass Discussion. Just highlighting it as I seem to remember there be a specific reason for that forum being 'General' Discussion.

I'm off for a cup tea.