Why become a member? ×

Bass Guitar Tuition / Lessons in Oxfordshire

Joshua Rigal

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi there, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I teach bass guitar to a range students from beginner to advanced and cover all styles. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm based in the Oxfordshire area at the moment (Witney). I can teach at my home or alternatively I have a car and can travel to students. I also regularly travel to London to work/rehearse, so if you live between Oxford and London I may also be able to offer my services. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Aside from teaching I earn my living as a session musician playing and touring for different artists, visit [url="http://www.joshuarigal.com"]www.joshuarigal.com[/url][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I also have degree in music (BA Commercial Music). The newest artist I am currently playing with is Bela Takes Chase. Her new video has just come out called "Miles Away". [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I love teaching and have a lot of experience to pass on. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I charge £30 an hour. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Call Josh: 07792300131[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]E[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]mail: [email protected][/size][/font][/color]

• 4 years later...

Hi there,

I'm still available to teach bass guitar in Oxfordshire to a range students from beginner to advanced and cover all styles.

I'm based in the Oxfordshire area at the moment (Witney). I can teach at my home or alternatively I have a car and can travel to students. I also regularly travel to London to work/rehearse, so if you live between Oxford and London I may also be able to offer my services.

Aside from teaching I earn my living as a session musician playing and touring for different artists, visit www.joshuarigal.com
I also have degree in music (BA Commercial Music). currently playing with The Fusion Project, Little Brother Eli, The Franck Ash Band and many others.

I love teaching and have a lot of experience to pass on.

I have flexible rates, so please do get in touch.

Call Josh: 07792300131
Email: [email protected]
www.joshuarigal.com