Why become a member? ×

BARGAIN!!!!!

waynepunkdude

Here's the direct link to GAK, [url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/zoom-b9.1ut/26145"]http://www.gak.co.uk...om-b9.1ut/26145[/url] - includes free cable! Stagg or a Venom Python.

Showing up as £109 here. Tempted! But the effects purse has already stumped up for two pedals in the last couple of weeks... oh yeah and Sonuus Wahoo on the way :\

Edited by toneknob

Mine arrived today, I think I will be commanding a bit more stage space now :D , either that or it will get trod to death :( , the last stage I played I had to put the B2.1u on my amp for lack of room :o
First impressions are good , it looks a bit easier to play with than the 2 , but I doubt I will get as far as doing the twist on the 3D pedal :rolleyes:
It certainly feels a substantial bit of kit .
thanks again Wayne

At this price I couldn't resist either & mine also arrived today (well yesterday now). Had a run through the presets, most of which are a bit over the top as expected. Think I will be able to create some usable sounds on it though & it could be a useful 'straight through the PA' backup too. Good price & service from GAK.

[quote name='Benplaysbass' timestamp='1353511677' post='1875431']
Mine turned up today, impressed with GAK and their speedy service....being an over seas customer. However not so impressed with the woman who has hidden it up and said you can have it for Christmas.
[/quote]

Ask her if you can have the manual now, so you've some chance of being able to play with it before Boxing Day is over. ;)

Mine turned up today - its built like a tank, seems like a quality piece of kit. I had a quick whizz through the presets and the sounds are good, at least compared to the crappy multieffects that I played through in the past.

For £109 this is a bargain and also covers off the my headphone amp and USB recording device needs quite nicely!

mine turned up as well today it is a solid old unit
bigger than i thought but looks the part
had a quick run through only through headphones but theres alot of scope for developing some sounds of my liking
and with computer connection and pre amp etc i like it makes my old korg ax300b feel inadequate :blink:

Edited by stu_g

• 1 month later...