Why become a member? ×

EBS MicroBass II Preamp/Headphone Amp/DI

NJE

Hello,

I have a EBS MicroBass II Preamp/DI/Headphone amp for sale. Its great, really a superb pedal and a sound engineers dream if you go through front of house PA. It can be used as a headphone practice amp with a Ipod or laptop if you want and the EQ is incredibly flexible with the ability to combine or split the two channels, so you can get a valve type tone and slap sound set up and switch for example.

I havent had it long, used it for a few gigs and basically I have three reasons for sale:

1. I dont gig enough to warrant having it as a DI box, I can get cheaper simpler ones for my needs.
2. I cannot get used to having pedals on the floor, I dont know why but I am just a Bass - Lead - Amp kind of person (I dont even have my tuner plugged in)
3. The biggest reason is, I need a new Laptop and this will be a big chunk towards one, and as much as I like it I have to consider reasons 1 and 2.

So its in perfect working condition as I have been playing with it today, with only a couple of tiny marks on the casing. I would give it 8/10 condition wise. Im having trouble with uploading pics at the moment, I will keep trying but happy to email pics to anyone interested..

I bought it used for what now seems a high price compared to the prices these go for on Basschat, so I know I will have to take a hit to sell it.

With that in mind lets say [b]£150 + £5 delivery[/b] or near offer. I have done a fair bit of business on here over the years and here is some of my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/26062-feedback-for-nje/page__p__1856205__hl__nje__fromsearch__1#entry1856205"]feedback[/url]

Edited by NJE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...