Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 1006 6-string NOW SOLD

Seyton

Edit: Sold!

Newer photos here: [media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/90557581@N08/sets/72157632105897770/[/media]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a 6-string 35" active with bass, mid and treble boost and cut, bridge-neck pan and volume control.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Maple/alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 40" radius, 17mm string spacing.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trans red colour, shows off the flame maple finish underneath really nicely.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had it for a while but the truth is i'm really [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a 4-string player at heart. It is a lot of fun though. Action is higher than average, so may well [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]need a setup depending on your style. Has a few dings in the finish on the body and the top-face [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]of the headstock. Otherwise in good condition, never gigged or even taken out of the house. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with schaller straplocks and a Comfort Strapp, probably the most comfy neoprene strap [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]you can get. It's adjustable from 100-118cm (39.5-46.5 inch approx.) hole-to-hole.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These seem to be going for ridiculous prices like £600-£800(!!), this is second-hand so looking [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]for £375-400, but am open to offers. Comes with a padded tweed gig bag. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would prefer payment via Paypal. If you're interested please pm me and we'll sort out a price and postage![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers, Dave[/font][/color]

Ps I'[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]d this posted in the effects for sale forum in a thread with a load of other things but didn't get any offers so thought it best to start a topic in the proper forum :P[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Edited for a bit more detail[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Edit 2: Have managed to delete the original photos, and now I can't get the new ones to upload! Argh, help anyone?[/font][/color]

Edited by Seyton

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 1998 TRB6II and I too use it in metal. No clue why they put these out as being for Jazz / Fusion. The electronics are so damn aggressive!
As for these ones, I only played a 5-string years ago and I forget; what is the neck like? My Jap series II is fat like a P-bass.
I know the spacing is 17mm on these, so closer than the Series 2, but what's the neck profile like?