Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1232087' date='May 15 2011, 03:18 PM']Just popped an amp round to Chris' and picked up a DB PUP, top fella, could chat for hours with him.[/quote]

You gotta love Wayne, he does me a huge favour and lugs the two heaviest micro cabs imaginable from one side of the south east to the other, and after doing so, he leaves me positive feedback! Cheers mate :)
C

Picked up a Line 6 bass amp (or 'Squire in a box' as I like to call it) from Beedster earlier today - a top gentleman and gracious host despite pressing circumstances. I wouldn't think twice about doing business with him again, and neither should you.

All this in an idyllic picture book setting to boot.

And so, I finally get my name on Beedster's Wall of Shame. :)

Bought a BA bridge off of Chris. He even offered to send the part before I had the readies on me... turned out the wages came in just before he could get to the PO, but the offer was there anyway.
Faultless deal. Cheers man.
Rich.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a lovely Japanese Precision neck from the man.

Now most folk would just wrap the merchandise in bubblewrap and give it to one of the kids to stick in a postbox. But I have to say Chris went the extra mile (quite literally). He walked, yomped, staggered and crawled across the battleground that is Canterbury at Xmas, on bleeding knees and elbows, paying no heed to the flying lead and Slade, to meet me in my command tank on my side of the line. Once the neck was safely stashed in my old kit bag he declined my offer of a tot of rum and a powdered egg and provided me with the fruits of his Company's reconnaisance mission: a fully detailed map and set of instructions on how to exit this hell and find safety at the Travelodge bunker!

I have no idea of what may have occurred on his return journey. I write this from the safety of my bunker - I can only pray that Saint Leo guided him home that awful afternoon. God save the King!