Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

Have just done a two-parcel purchase off Chris. A courier nightmare then ensued but they were no match for Chris’ tenacity and the items were eventually delivered after I provided video evidence of their lies. Chris went above and beyond to ensure that the couriers did what they’d been paid to do and I’m very grateful for his proactive and persistent approach. 

The items are exactly what I was looking for, clearly described and very well packed. 

As others have said, he is top of the top bananas on here. Thanks Chris!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris sold me his Mesa M-Pulse and Diesel 2x10 cab. He even dropped them to my front door despite the price being undeniably good! The man is a gent and a credit to Basschat. First time we've met in person despite having both lurked around the dark corridors of Basschat since before dinosaurs roamed the earth!

Top marks sir, I shall enjoy this reasonably small but horrifically heavy Mesa rig!

Cheers, Russ.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris bought a bass in bits from me. Deal all done in a matter of minutes and in exactly the manner you would expect from someone who is highly respected in this community. If I say I never want to deal with him again, it's only because I really need to control my GAS. Some is more easily contained than another!