Why become a member? ×

Feedback for funkyjimbob

Alemboid

Well, having accidentally seen funkyjimbob's wanted post last week, I've just rather spontaneously sold my Zon to him.

I know it's the thing to big people up in this context but really this couldn't have been an easier, quicker, friendlier transaction. Great guy, deal with complete confidence!

It's such a pleasure to meet an an appreciative chap who puts up with my relentless bassnerd banter so politely.... :unsure:

Cheers

B.

• 1 year later...

Did a deal with James today for my Warwick "Dirty Blonde" Thumb

excellent to deal with and made the deal happen within 24 hours

pleasure to deal with and really friendly!

can not stress enough on how easy he was to deal with!

Cheers
Chris

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I hope no-one minds me linking to it but here is the feedback from Mol in regards to a sale. He accidently put it in the listing. I have attached the link to said comment to.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Jim, Many thanks for the "Dirty Blonde". Agreed the sale on Saturday afternoon and arrived Tuesday morning well packaged and with a fantastic hard case to protect the bass. The bass is in fantastic condition and sounds great. All I can say is good things. Great correspondence and service. Many thanks. A really great fellow bass player to have dealt with. Cheers."[/font][/color]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/249965-warwick-streamer-stage-1-5-string-and-warwick-thumb-bass-dirty-blonde/page__view__findpost__p__2679321"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/249965-warwick-streamer-stage-1-5-string-and-warwick-thumb-bass-dirty-blonde/page__view__findpost__p__2679321[/url]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just organised a sale with James which went incredibly smoothly and with lots of friendly nattering along the way.

He transferred payment to me ahead of schedule and kept in touch all along the way to let me know when things were happening and that the amp I sold had arrived safe and sound :)

Definitely someone I'd recommend at any time!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just concluded a lovely little swap deal with James with my Aguilar DB751 heading south in exchange for his lovely Old Smoothie. I think its fair to say we are both chuffed. Another easy deal and quick delivery, great comms via all methods too. Buy or trade with confidence. Thanks dude and stay safe!